Sunday, April 14, 2013

Best of Phuket 2: family trip

It was Mac 2010. The trip was my 2nd trip to Phuket but this time with my family. Phuket is a great destination for a family vacation. My first experience to Phuket gave an added advantage for me to prepare for this family trip. Everything was easily set right from the beginning, from hotel, places to visit, to shop, sightseeing, transportation to eating places. Unfortunately, we did not go for the island tour as my 3rd girl was still small back then. We just covered Patong area and Phuket town. 

It was a great family trip and they did enjoy very much. My wife really enjoyed the spa treatment and my daughters, for sure, the local dish, tomyam. Everything is manageable in Phuket. Just ask the locals, travel agents or the hotel receptions surely they will assist you. I would recommend the island tour to all especially the snorkeling activity and stop over at Phi Phi Island (to name one), very suitable to children 7-year & above, why? because they can appreciate and enjoy the activity to the max. Hope that one day I can bring back my daughters to Phuket to experience the island tour. Here are some snaps to share...
Tomyam for Lunch

Take away tomyam
Halal restaurants in Phuket (near the mosque)


Great food for dinner at Kesuma Seafood Phuket


No comments:

Post a Comment